Monday, August 16, 2010

Back in Canada

I've been back in Toronto for almost a week now.  At first, I felt really sad because: 1) I don't get to hang out with my cousins anymore, plus all the new friends I've made.  2)  I miss the atmosphere of a new place where I can go exploring on my own.  3) School is going to start soon.  Maybe this should be number 1.

This past weekend, I met up with some friends from Ling Fu, as well as my cousin from LA.  Their good company and kind words helped me greatly.  I just feel sorry I couldn't go to Thai and Catherine's house for a BBQ with Clare and Jack.  I miss the Gang so much!

Over the past week, my parents and I have been sharing our travel stories with relatives, and that has been such a blast.  Reliving the best (funniest) moments is therapeutic almost.

Right now, I'm learning to use Windows Movie Maker.  It's not as hard as I thought it would be.  First, I'm going to make a movie using the footage shot by Thien last September when my mummy when to visit.  After that, I'll make a movie of the footage that I/Dad/Thien shot during this recent trip. 

Now, it's back to the routine, mostly.  I have to start practicing piano again, as well as start preparing for Bible Studies.  The first one is this Wed.  Very much looking forward to seeing the friends from Logos again.  

I wish everyone a good week.

No comments: