Tuesday, April 10, 2007

What Kind of Reader Am I?

What Kind of Reader Are You?
Your Result: Literate Good Citizen

You read to inform or entertain yourself, but you're not nerdy about it. You've read most major classics (in school) and you have a favorite genre or two.

Book Snob

Dedicated Reader

Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm

Fad Reader

Non-Reader

What Kind of Reader Are You?
Create Your Own Quiz
It doesn't show on the image, but for book snob I got 75%. That is so true! I don't tend to read books that are on the bestseller's lists. For dedicated reader and obsessive-compulsive bookworm, I'm about 60%. That's also very true b/c I have this petpeeve about breaking the spine of the books I own. Lastly, I'm proud to say that I am only 10% fad reader.

Thanks to Grace Granger for recommending this quiz.

No comments: