Thursday, September 01, 2005

Lots to say...

First of all, my condolences go out to the citizens of New Orleans, to all the families who are now homeless, and the children who may now be orphaned. I pray that God will grant you the strength and the courage to help those around you, and that those around you will offer you their help as well.

For those who are committing heinous acts of selfishness and cowardice, I believe God will punish them in due course, even if the judicial system cannot manage it at the moment.

Secondly, I have been increasingly busy with helping Muzpuppet and Chiquita Wonder with their wedding. Also, I will be starting a new teaching job next week, so I've been busy planning what to do for lessons.

That is really all that I feel like saying at the moment. I hope that in the coming days, the generosity and the kindness that the people of New Orleans and elsewhere show to the victims of Katrina will strengthen their hope and their resolve.

God bless them.

1 comment:

miss.chip said...

Hi girlfriend! Can you update!!!!??? I hope things are going well on your end. Have you started teaching yet at the new school?! Excitint! Anyhoo, I have pics from Panama set up on my blog, so come and see them!