Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Facebook

I think it's been a year since I first registered on Facebook. To date, I still don't quite know what to do with some of the applications. Friends sometimes send me various gifts, and I haven't quite figured out how to view the actual gift. Sometimes, I press on "view my gift" and it takes me to a new page that says I don't have any gifts yet.

Very puzzling.

And how come my friends have to much time to be playing with all these different applications? I find I don't have enough time during the day.

If God were to grant me a superpower, I would like to be able to stop time. Chances are, though, that God would only allow me to slow down time for other people, but not myself. For example, I could slow down time for an old lady who is dying on her hospital bed, and allow her favourite grand-daughter to arrive in time to say their last "I love yous." But, if I needed more time to prep a lesson before I had to teach, my superpower wouldn't work. God would want me to use the time He has given me in a fruitful way so as not to be idle and waste it.

I thank God for all the gifts He has already given me.

No comments: